Into-Plane Fueling Supervisor
Into-Plane Fueling Supervisor Seattle Tacoma Airport (SEATAC)
In charge of the day to day operations of the SeaTac Into-Plane fueling operations. Responsible for supervising, directing, coaching and assisting ino-plane fuelling personnel. Ensure safe on-time fueling operation, customers’ coordination and interface, also to enforce all applicable regulations, policies and safety practices.
• Supervise into-plane fueling staff to ensure a safe working environment
• Administer disciplinary action for performance failures
• Maintain the daily into-plane fueling operations in accordance to ATA 103, Swissport Fueling Procedures, and NFPA standards
• Responsible for disseminating the instructions to fueling personnel and monitoring their activities
• Responsible for making spot assignment changes to optimize manpower and equipment utilization in an ever change work flow
• Ensures compliance with company, airlines, FAA, MWAA, and OSHA procedures, rules and regulations
• Perform fueling operations audits
• Audit daily paperwork for accuracy
• Work with airport operations personnel to ensure all safety and security guidelines are adhered to participate in airlines audit
• Implement monthly communication, safety and staff meeting
• Completes accident/incident investigation and all associated paperwork as necessary.
• Participate in Airlines and FAA audits.
• Be able to respond to and work in emergency condition as requested.
• Investigate and report fueling delays and spills
• Monitor and maintain employee attendance
• Perform other duties as directed by immediate supervisor and or listed in GPPM Supplement
Qualifications and Competencies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 - 3 years’ experience of fueling operations desired
• Experience in a Lead or supervisory role
• Valid Washington State driver's license
• Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work any shift/weekends/holidays as needed
Go to www.swisport.com